Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bad day

I was all ready to be good on Friday, when I had to switch lunches with one of my kids. I ordered peanut butter and jelly for all of my kids for our field trip and she didn't like pb & j. I felt sorry for her because she is always good and would never complain about it, so I switched. Today we're celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday and eating pizza. I did excercise with my daughter the other day. She did really good with telling mommy to "come on," "get up," and other motivational things. It was really depressing to see how bad I had gotten.

Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.